For the minds of man

About this website

A website dedicated to everything

02 March, 2009

Update

Wow, it's been a while since I've updated my blog. I wrote in my personal journal the othernight because I couldn't fall asleep and thought writing would be the only thing to get some things off my mind, and actually it helped because I don't remember much after laying down and closing my eyes.

Smile
Everyone is on my team
Pleasure

Those are 3 big things in life, I'm always trying to improve myself and that's what life is about, self-improvement.

If you walk into a club and start smiling at everyone you know and don't know I'm sure people arn't going to be able to help them selves but smile back. Smiling is contagious and it only sets the mood that you're playful and fun when meeting people. They think 'this guy is smiling really big, he must be happy about something' and then they proceed to want to share this laughter with you and find out why your smiling. I think it's a good tactic for getting alone with people and meeting people.

You also can't have the 'Us vs. them' mind state. So many people, especially when you go to the club or bar or really anywhere have this mind state when it's you vs. the other guys. That's a very hindering mindstate and everyone needs to escape that. You want to have the mindstate that everyone is on your team. If you think like this, then you will never be judging people or trying to fight them or anything. Along with smiling and just trying to have a genuine experience where you share laughter and happy emotions with other people is a perfect mix for life.

Everyone on our team and smiling makes for pleasure. If you can learn to just go through life with pleasure and not having a care really in the world, life would be so much easier..... it's really hot in my room (lol random I know).

But have pleasure in everything you do and never try to focus on anything to much. Get a laugh out of what you want and just try to have fun, this is such a big part of life and I wish I could just be like this all the time because then I think life would just always pretty much be fun. And when you seem like you're enjoying yourself and everything you do then other people notice that. They see that your having pleasure in what ever you're doing and they want to join in and have pleasure too. If they have pleasure and you have pleasure and you come together it forms the ultimate explosion of joyfulness.

Right now I am in a state of pleasure, even though I'm really fucking hot and my nose is bugging me I'm in pleasure.... but it's really hot, but hey ill just go outside for a min and cool down- fixes that right away.

Anyways maybe tomorrow I'll write about my club experiences from last weekend. My first time out to any bar or club!!! It was really fun even though I got blown out on a set of girls reallllly bad. But I learned alot from it, like being nice to people LOL.. maybe that's why my blog post is centered around pleasure and everyone being on your team, trust and being nice... people arn't usually out to get you. They just wanna have fun too.

OK I'm out, peace.

 Get $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

No comments:

Post a Comment