For the minds of man

About this website

A website dedicated to everything

24 March, 2010

Long time running

Ok,

I've been out of the loop for a while, and I really want to start writing again, but I have just been so busy and tied up with other things that have been holding me back. When I used to write my blog posts, I wanted to make sure I was in the best state of mind possible.. as writing without clarity used to be an issue for me... well all that has passed now. Let's say that I have found what you would call, 'more constant clarity' :]

So I'm not worried about the way I write any more, people can judge me It doesn't matter to me anymore. If I'm dorky or weird, well that's just me and I can't help it... Plus this is MY blog. :] That doesn't mean that I don't love you if you're reading this, it just means that I'm setting my self free as a writer and writing about things I find of interest and importance.

OK, time to get off my rant and talk about real things.

I learned the true story of the Titanic yesterday and I thought it was worth sharing, because it is very interesting to say the least.

We all know what and who the Titanic was that sank in the year of 1913, the same year the Federal Reserve Act was passed that transfered the control of the money from the people into the hands of private bankers... since that time the dollar has lost 95% of it's buying power and inflation has grown out of control.

If you ever read the story of the Titan is was a book written by Morgan Robertson. The story was about a 'unsinkable' ship that was on it's maiden voyage, that sank after hitting an iceberg and only 1/3 of the people on the ship survived. Written in 1898, this book was never published until 1912 ( a year before the Titanic sank). Well, the only difference in the story is that the Titan was sailing in heavy fog, and the Titanic wasn't. Just a coincidence?

Well, the Titanic was to sail at full speed to break the trans-Atlantic speed record, and was actually intentionally rammed into an iceberg at full speed on a CLEAR night! Don't believe me? Read on.

The ironic part is that the J.P. Morgan Chase family (yes the banking family), along with the Rothschild and Rockefeller family, were going to have the FRA of 1913 signed into a bill. They invited all of their rich friends (people that were actually their enemies) and most importantly the Astor family, who were all people against the Federal Reserve Act and were going to stop it. Well they were all going on the boat together, but conveniently the Chase family CANCELED and didn't go on the ship at the last minute.

This is the plan these powerful families came up with to kill all of these people at the same time, and thus the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was successfully passed, because they had little to no opposition.

It should be noted that this is also why only the women and men were allowed on life boats, so that way all of the men would die. Also, is it another coincidence that there just happen to be NOT enough life boats for everyone? This is why people had guns on the ship to make sure that the men didn't get on the lifeboats.

The story of the Titan was released by the Illuminati as a symbolic ritual as they always do before something major happens, it's a way for them to sort of laugh in our face.

And that's the true story behind the Titanic and how the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 was passed.

This was just like a series on fox about air planes flying into the WTC was aired several days before 9/11 and also why a training exercise was happening the same day as 9/11. The training exercise they were having? If planes were to fly into the WTC, how the situation would be handled....complete madness if you ask me!

Also, look at the London subway bombing, they were having a training exercise on what would happen if a bomb went off in the same subway on the same day a bomb actually went off. Do you actually believe this was all just some big crazy coincidence?

1 comment:

  1. 2 fact corrections.
    #1 The Titanic sank in 1912 not 1913
    #2 More 1st class men survived the sinking then children of any class.

    ReplyDelete