For the minds of man

About this website

A website dedicated to everything

19 January, 2009

Eloquent Nobility

"Row Row Row your boat, gentley down the stream, merilly merilly merilly merilly life is but a sinking feeling." -Slug

I think slug layed it out nicely. Life is a sinking feeling, we're always sinking deeper and deeper into our lives, and we never feel the same as our thoughts are expanded while we sink deeper and deeper into the future. Just make sure you row your boat gentley and merilly down the stream.

Our minds are our worlds, we perceive everything through our senses and process it in our minds to make us understand the way the world works to us. Everyone has a different outlook on the world, no one sees it the same. I try my best to see it the same way as other people, but sometimes I feel like the way other people see it is flawed and simple. I don't know, I guess I would just like people more if they all thought the same way as me. But not everyone does, so I'm going to keep rowing my boat gently down the stream.

I try not to judge people because I feel like it's not the right thing to do. It makes people feel indifferent about you and I really just try not to do it. I am a very open person, and I guess that's why I see things differently then alot of people. I take into account everyones personalities and try to understand the way everyone is, whether they are funny, smart, creative, dumb, outgoing, aggressive, passive, or quiet. I always try to see the other persons side of things. Well at least I used to. The problem with that is you don't end up really living your own life, you just live your life through the others by the way you see them do things. You
re always just passive and never act on your own emotions and thoughts. As I grow older I start to care less about what other people think, moreover what they think about me, and just live my life the way it should be lived. Gently down the stream, merrily- -merrily - life is but a dream.

I don't have anything to prove to anyone, I don't have to act super cool to feel special or liked, I don't have to act on what I be, but be what I act (credit to sole for that). I know I shouldn't care what the fuck these people think, so I won't. I'm still a big one on caring what others think because I want them to see me be this super cool person or something but who doesn't. I know that's not how I should be, I know alot of people probably do live up to that standard always trying to prove them selves. But you know what, fuck that. Fuck trying to prove myself. I don't have to prove shit, as long as I know what I'm doing and where I'm going in life I know I'm good, in fact I'm great... but there holds another problem. We don't always know what to do, let alone where to go. Life is a plan, and we don't always have the clearest cut plan that we would all like to have and stick too.

So as I finish pondering these things on paper, I leave myself with one question. What is the meaning of life?

No comments:

Post a Comment