For the minds of man

About this website

A website dedicated to everything

14 January, 2009

They call him El Topo

Not gonna get so philosophical on your ass today. Not really feeling in the mood for it right now. My days have been long, nights I've been awake till late, and mornings I have risen early. It sucks having to work everyday for no pay, it really fucking does. The worst part about it is the hours, having to wake up early and go to bed and work monday-friday. It really drags me down, and sucks the life out of me nearly every day, some days better than others... normally the better ones after I get a good solid 7 hours of sleep, in fact I need to go to bed like right now if I'm going to get that solid sleep I need because it's really starting to wear down on me and I'm tired of waking up tired.

I try to stay positive, looking at the other side of things like I could be in jail but then all I can see is the negative like I could be done with all this shit sooner if I was in jail, but then I look at the positive again thinking of all the things I couldn't have done if I was locked up for the last 3 1/2 months. What it really comes down to is that being free is so much better than not. I have to remind myself of that, especially on the harder days that I just feel like giving up but know I can't.

I'm going to see alot of people come and go at my work program, I already have seen 5 different people go in just the last 2 weeks. I wonder how many people I will see come and go in the next 7 months...?

Oh yea and I registered for a single english course at Santiago Canyon College. Can't wait to start that and maybe meet some new people, especially girls. And hang out with people other than criminals that have criminal mind states and negative attitudes, or just people that are plain fucking crazy, like we've nick named this guy 'gone for good' at work, and everyone laughs because it fits him pretty well. It's sad, but the guy is literally crazy and I think he knows it too. Anyways my mind is wandering, and I can't wait to start school and move on with my life. I bet there will be cute girls in my class too, if not just around campus.

Goal for feburary (starting early): do 15 approaches

Thanks for reading, peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment